- Life Insurance
- Personal Accidents
- Health Insurance
- Motor Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Home Insurance
- Business interruption / consequential losses
- Contractors all risk insurance
- Workman’s compensation
- Fire & perils/industrial special risks
- General property
- Mortgage and lease guarantee
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Marine cargo insurance
- Marine hull
- Machinery breakdown
- Goods in transit insurance
- Key man insurance
Lak Insurance offers as part of the service, Claims Notification to all our valued clients. This would, to put it very briefly include professional assistance in preparation of claim documentation, liaison and follow-up with Insurers and representation of the position on your behalf with surveyors, adjusters, arbitrators, lawyers, carriers and other like parties. We have a dedicated and experienced claims department at our client’s service.
Do’s & Don’ts In The Event Of Claim
As part of the general requirements in the event of an accident loss or injury which may lead to a possible claim, the following steps have to be followed.
Please note that immediate notification of a potential or actual claim to your insurers is very critical. Insurers could deny liability if they can prove that delay has resulted in prejudicing their rights in any way.
- Notify immediately as required the relevant authorities e.g. Police, Fire Brigade, Port / Airport Authorities.
- Notify us or insurers of the incident immediately.
- Take all reasonable action to minimize the loss.
- Preserve all recovery rights by holding the parties causing the loss /damage responsible.
- Pass on all letters, writs, claims, summons to us immediately for onward transmission to Insurers.
- Act with reasonable dispatch.
- Do not make any offer, admission of liability, promise or payment to anybody without express written instructions from Insurers.
- Do not make any false statement or conceal relevant information.
- Do not leave the affected insured property unattended or unprotected.